Student puffinpass - how to get yours

• Changing schools after summer?

• Perhaps continuing on for A Levels, Baccalaureate or BTEC Level 3?

If you are 16 and continuing school following GCSEs or equivalent then you will need to move from a JUNIOR student puffinpass to a SENIOR student puffinpass to continue with free bus travel around Guernsey.
Please take your email or letter confirming your place at the new school/ college to the Town Terminus Shop.
Your new SENIOR student puffin pass will be processed, printed and be ready for to collect again from the Town Terminus Shop as soon as possible.

Full details on catching your bus and using a student puffinpass are available in the section Schools at

travel for young people

Children under 5 years of age can travel free of charge when accompanied by a responsible person.

Children in full time education can apply for a student puffinpass, giving free independent travel on all routes, except the Friday and Saturday Nightbus and non-standard journeys.

The Town Terminus Shop has both application forms and can prepare the cards - there is no charge for the initial card.

Those who wish to print the application form at home can do so from this pdf. Please ensure the form is signed before sending the child to collect any new card.

Replacement cards do not require a new form and cost £2.50.